BARKS from the Guild is the pet industry trade magazine published by the Pet Professional Guild, available internationally to Pet Professional Guild members, supporters and the general public online.
Widely read by pet industry professionals and pet guardians alike, BARKS covers a vast range of topics encompassing animal behavior, pet care, training, education, industry trends, business and more.
If you would like to reach your target audience, BARKS is the perfect vehicle to achieve that goal.
Rates and Specs
BARKS is happy to feature your advertisement if your company is aligned with our Guiding Principles.
To discuss advertising in BARKS from the Guild please contact Niki Tudge
If you already know which size of ad you would like to purchase then you can also follow these instructions below
- Choose your ad size from the below template.
- Email your artwork as a png, jpg or pdf file to Niki Tudge. Please ensure your artwork is a high resolution file.
- We will then confirm your ad size, cost and invoice details.
- If your artwork needs re-sizing we will forward it to you for approval prior to publication.
- If you would like us to graphically create your ad then contact us for rates.
- Full Page Popup Ad Size 600 x 1200. Specifications: Triggered by a click or hovering over an Ad or logo size 300 x 250. 300 DPI
- Half Page Ad Size 300 x 600. Specifications: 300 DPI
- Bottom Page Large Leaderboard Ad Size 320 x 100. Specifications: 300 DPI
- Inline Rectangle Ad Size 300 x 250. Specifications:
- Option 1 – 30-second video embedded on auto play. 300 width & 250 height.
- Option 2 – Display Ad 300 DPI.
All artwork should be in high-resolution JPG, PNG, or PDF format.