Join Niki Tudge as she Chats and Chuckles with Judy Luther, Leslie McDevitt, Veronica Sanchez and Dr. Karolina Westlund about their planned sessions for Geek Week 2021. Listen as they explore their topics and what registrants can expect to learn from each of their sessions.
Listen to the Podcast here on a choice of platforms. Or simply click ‘Play’ below.
- Find out more about Judy Luther, Leslie McDevitt, Veronica Sanchez and Dr. Karolina Westlund in our Geek Week 2021 Presenters Guide.
- To find out more about the sessions discussed in this BARKS Podcast, see our Geek Week 2021 Schedule and Geek Week 2021 Session Descriptions Guide.
About Geek Week
Geek Week is the Pet Professional Guild’s virtual educational summit taking place this year on November 13-17.
Geek Week 2021 Features:
- More than 90 events with live Q&A sessions.
- Educational content streaming 24 hours a day over 5 days.
- Academic, Behavior and Consulting tracks – Learn your ABCs.
- 70+ top notch, internationally renowned speakers.
- 28 academics, 29 behavior experts and 13 consulting specialists.
- Special rates for Animal Shelters and Rescues.
- Exhibitor sessions – Meet live and face-to-face.
- Meet the authors – Get the details on what’s between the covers.
- Payment plans – Pay over 4 months.
- Virtual “Geeked-Up” Cocktail Party – Get fancy, network, and win prizes.
All this delivered on an easy-to-use, innovative platform giving you one-click access to your events.